Ultra Plush Weighted Blankets (Multiple Colors) 30" x 70"
Ultra soft Plush
Approximately 30” x 70”
Therapeutic Weighted Blankets are made to order and shipped within 1-2 weeks.
In stock blankets can ship within 3-5 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are your blankets made in a pet/smoke free environment? A: Yes.
Q: What do you use for the weights? A: To weigh our blankets we use co-polypropylene (plastic) pellets which are non-toxic & washable.
Q: How will I know this is shipped? A: You will receive a notification with a tracking number as soon as I ship it.
Q: If I accidentally rip my blanket, can you fix it? A: If you ever rip your blanket by accident, even if it's three years from now, you are are in luck because I can always fix it for you for free. (You must pay for shipping). You can also find a local seamstress or someone that can sew. If you find a local seamstress, it is not expensive at all to basically "patch" up a rip.
Q: Do you offer Local Pick Up? A: Yes, in Tinley Park, IL
Q: How are these weighted? A: Each square pocket in the blanket has its own individual weighted pellets in it. These are not filled to fall to the bottom of the blanket.
Q: Will these blankets make me hot? A: Everyone is different and it depends on your location. These blankets are not comforter blankets and should not make you sweat extra.
Q: Can you custom make this blanket by making it in different dimensions or different fabric? A: At this time, we are not taking custom orders. What we have listed in our shop, is what we're currently selling to ensure faster shipping.
Q: How do I determine the weight? Answer: We recommend using the following formula: Take 10% of their body weight plus add one to two pounds.
Example: If you weighed 140lbs, you would want a 15 or 16lb blanket. If you weigh 146lbs, you would round up to 150lbs. Take 10% of your body weight and add one to two pounds. (16-17lb blanket)
Q: How do I care for my weighted blanket? A: Delicate setting in cold water. Line dry is best, but tumble dry low can be used.
Q: How much is my shipping?
A: Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. Important Notes:
Do not open the packaged box with any sharp instruments.
Always fold and carry your weighted blanket when transporting it to a different room. Never pull on your weighted blanket.
Weighted blankets should never be used by infants or people who do not have the ability or strength to remove the blanket from their face or head.
Please DO NOT allow your weighted blanket to be available to your pets as chewing and clawing can cause the blanket to tear and expose the pellets.clawing can cause the blanket to tear and expose the pellets.
Therapeutic Weighted Blankets One Year Limited Warranty
1) This limited warranty begins the day that your weighted blanket is received by the customer for a period of one calendar years from the date of purchase.
2) This limited warranty covers blankets that have lost poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching. We will not cover lost or stolen blankets; we will not cover shredded or cut blankets.
3) If a blanket is determined to be missing poly pellets due to the failure of seam stitching, we will replace the original weight of the poly pellets and restitch the seam. We will not make a new blanket for the customer. We will not replace the weighted blanket or refund the purchase price for a blanket. This limited warranty is only related to the weighted blanket purchased by the customer. All other claims are null and void.
4) The limited one-year warranty does not cover the cost of returning the blanket for repair, however, Therapeutic Weighted Blankets will bear the cost of returning any blanket repaired due only to a failure of the seam stitching that results in the loss of poly pellets.
5) Our limited warranty covers the Therapeutic Weighted Blankets purchase at our home office in Tinley Park, IL. All blanket warranties will be fulfilled in Tinley Park, IL
6) The Therapeutic Weighted Blanket warranty does not cover shipping costs, these costs are assumed by the purchaser. Please submit a pre-shipping label in the box with your blanket that we will be repairing so that we can ship it back to you after we repair the blanket.
7) All limited warranties for Therapeutic Weighted Blankets are limited to our products only and are only related to the product purchased. They do not cover any other weighted blanket product.